Once I got picking along the bulkhead the rust really became bad. The whole edge was rusted through right along the joining edge as well as completely through the outriggers, top hat and passenger and drivers side pillars. After taking up the patches, seemed with amount of rust in the rest of the beams and main frame spars, I decided to rip the floor out.
While I was at it I removed the very bad patch of the nose drivers side and will get hold of a complete nose to replace in due course. As I said looking a little worse for wear and sad but better to go through the hard work and pain now so that I will end up with a 100% solid bus in the end. Anyway looks a bit different to when it arrived and was stashed in my garage (blog pic was as it was when it arrived).
Have been waiting on a swag of panel and parts to arrive so that I can get moving on this. Most of these will be here shortly and I will post updates of progress along the way.